Due to high fees for all credit card transactions, we prefer checks or Dwolla (easy online payments from your checking account) whenever possible. Thank you!
- Click here to make an online payment. Checks can be mailed to 14579 Blind Shady Rd, Nevada City, CA 95959.
- Click here to update your credit card information on file, or make a one-time payment.
- Click here to request a “status email” with information about your current subscription (payment history, order info, pickup site details).
Payment is due when you sign up; our delivery lists are made on Fridays so we will allow a one-week grace period if you are mailing a check (please mail it right away so it reaches us in time).
When you order, your confirmation email is also your invoice. You can pay in full online from your checking account with Dwolla or a credit card, or mail us a check right away to the address at the bottom of this page.
We offer this extended plan to help make it easier to subscribe to our fresh local produce. The payment plan is only available by credit cards or checks, because Dwolla doesn’t offer automatic recurring payments yet.
Payments must be arranged at the time of signup. At checkout, you can set this up with a credit card, or you can send postdated checks if you send them all at once.
If you sign up before or during the first half of the season, you can settle your balance in 3 installments; if you sign up after 12 weeks have passed you can split the balance into 2; after 18 weeks we ask that you pay in full unless other arrangements are made.
- By Credit Card: At checkout, you can arrange the payment plan online by credit card. You will be charged a down payment of $100, and the remaining payments will be scheduled automatically on the first of each following month.
- By Check: To arrange extended payments by check, we must receive them all at once. Please put the date of your signup on the first check, and postdate the others one month apart. Mail them together to the address at the bottom of this page (mail them as soon as possible so there is no delay in your deliveries), and don’t forget to mark them in your check register for the dates they’ll be posted.
About our Financial Assistance Program
Please consider contributing to our community-funded Financial Assistance Program, which is entirely supported by the generosity of our member community. When you sign up, you can opt to contribute any amount to help another family afford their share of the bounty.
To apply for assistance, send us an email with your request and a short description of your reason for need. Apply early to ensure that funds will still be available. Assistance is only available for Vegetable Shares. Members must pay a portion of their share, which can be arranged in a personalized extended payment plan to help make it possible to sign up.
Questions About Payments?
Please contact Mielle, our CSA Manager at (530)292-3776 or email@example.com. We can work with you to make it easy to pay for your shares.