Green Garlic Pesto – toss this with your favorite pasta
Greens & Green Garlic – you can use the collards + the greens of those turnips!
Spinach & Green Garlic Soup – this one I’m trying this week for sure. You’ll love this blog, too.
Green Garlic Aioli – I’m all about a good sandwich … + a good aioli spread makes my mouth water just thinking about it. When you’re in Nevada City, be sure to check out Jernigan’s in the 7 Hills Biz District (behind SPD). Their sandwiches (and burgers for that matter) are super tasty. Their aioli spreads are delish. (Oh and the beer they have fresh on tap is always killer.)
You can also use aioli as a dip for crudites!
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped green garlic or 1 regular garlic clove, blanched
- 1/4 teaspoon fleur de sel or coarse kosher salt
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise, divided
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice